Several add-ons are available for ArmA 3 in the same way they were for its predecessor:
- Released on May 29th, 2014, the game Karts
- Released on the 4th of November, 2014, are the Helicopters.
- marksmen, which was released on 8th April of this year marks
- On May 16th, 2017, Jets was released.
- Released on September 7th, 2017 is Laws of War.
- Released November 30th, 2017 is Tac-Ops.
- On April 11th, 2018, Tanks was released.
All DLCs and both expansions are included in the Supporter Edition, which is no longer available for purchase. It is possible for non-Supporter owners of the game to purchase the DLCs individually, or in a single package that contains all of the downloadable content (DLC) for the game. The Apex Edition Bundle or the Contact Edition can be purchased as an alternative. Depending on the version, these bundles include the expansion pack(s) as well as additional DLCs. There are four downloadable content packs included with Apex: The Bundle: Karts, Helicopters, and Marksmen. There are no jets, laws of war, tactical ops, or tanks in the base game.
- The base game and the second expansion pack are all that’s included in the Contact Edition (Contact). It does not include any of the DLCs that cost extra.
- The Ultimate Edition of ArmA 3 includes both expansion packs (Apex/Contact) as well as every official DLC from the Essentials bundle (Creator DLCs are not included).
A discounted Ultimate Edition is also available to those who have already purchased all official DLCs (except for Contact) but have not yet purchased the latter. Owned DLCs will be deducted from the final price, but they will not be removed from the player’s DLC collection.
You may read also:-
- Fallout 76 Gameplay, How to Download? 2022 Updates!
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Specifications, Gameplay & Other Updates 2022!
- 10 Best Noob Games In The World (2022)
- Final Fantasy XIV: GamePlay, Story, Characters, and More Updates
Freely Available content
ArmA 3 is constantly being updated with major patches and free DLCs that are accessible to all players, in addition to the premium DLCs.
- When it was released on April 10, 2014, “Zeus DLC”
- On July 14th, 2014, the Bootcamp Update was released.
- Dec. 2, 2015, was the date of the Nexus Update.
- a new version of Eden was made available on February 18th, 2016.
- Released on June 22nd, 2017 is Malden DLC.
- The August 1st, 2018 Encore Update was made available to users.
- Released on December 3, 2018, the Warlords Update adds new features and improvements.
- Update for the Elderly, scheduled for release on April 14th, 2020.
- Released on February 23, 2021: The Art of War DLC
The Creator’s Edition DLC
Bohemia Interactive publishes the Creator DLCs, which are DLCs created by third-party developers but released by Bohemia Interactive. Creator DLCs, in contrast to in-house premium releases, do not include platform updates and are only available if the user chooses to purchase them. ArmA 3’s Launcher will not download the DLC unless the player owns it and activates it.
- Wargame Vertexmacht’s Global Mobilization – Cold War Germany, released on April 29th, 2019
- An action-adventure game developed by Savage Games and released on May 6, 2021, titled Prairie Fire
- It’s set to be released on June 16th, 2021, and developed by SLA Studio.
- Rotators Collective’s Western Sahara is scheduled for release on November 18th, 2021.
Owners of the Supporter Edition will not be able to download any of the Creator DLC.
After the events of Operation Black Gauntlet in 2035, ArmA 3’s campaign takes place. Altis and Stratis, an island nation in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, is the primary setting for the story.
Main article: Prologue
NATO peacekeepers and Aleutian government forces are stationed on the island nation of Altis and Stratis, where they conduct joint training exercises and conduct counterinsurgency operations against a growing insurgency group known as the FIA. Sergeant Conway, a U.S. Army infantryman, believes that the peacekeepers will soon be caught between a hammer and an anvil as full-scale civil war threatens to break out once again on the island nation.
The Wind From The East.
Main article: The East Wind
Peacekeepers from the multi-national Task Force Aegis are set to leave the island nation one year after what happened in the prologue. What follows will set the stage for an escalating global competition of influence between NATO and CSAT, as the island nation teeters on the brink of all-out war, as Corporal Ben Kerry, one of the few non-combat support personnel left on the island, observes.
The Altis Requiem
Tanks DLC is required to access this feature.
Altis Requiem is the main article.
After the NATO invasion of the island nation in response to the attack on Task Force Aegis peacekeepers, AAF tank commander Captain Kyros Kalogeros is assigned to lead his armored unit in defense of his country.
The Apex Protocol
The Apex expansion is required for this item.
It’s a follow-up to The East Wind and Altis Requiem, where players assume control of a four-man special operations team as they hunt down an elusive warlord commanding a paramilitary insurgent group on the Horizon Islands.
NOTE: This item can only be obtained by purchasing the Laws of War DLC.
The conflict between the Republic of Altis and Stratis has ended, but many of the island nation’s scars remain. The IDAP Non-Governmental Organization sends veteran field consultant Nathan MacDade to the long-abandoned mountain village of Oreokastro after receiving reports of a civilian being killed by a landmine. As everyone works to heal the country’s wounds, Katherine Bishop, a reporter for AAN News, interviews MacDade as he recounts the events and stories of the village before its destruction.
NOTE: Added as a free bonus, but the Apex expansion pack is required to play this game.
Old Man is the main article (campaign)
The Horizon Islands, a South Pacific nation, has been hit by a natural disaster for the second time in recent memory. Thousands of people in the Tanoa province have been forced to flee their homes due to an outbreak of a super-strain of malaria. A retired French Foreign Legionnaire knew only as “Santiago” assumes the role of the players. As Santiago soon learns after receiving a tip from an old acquaintance, the super-strain is anything but natural. The outbreak is linked to a much larger conspiracy that could change the balance of power in the world, and it will be revealed shortly. The Initiation of Communication Non-canonical in the official timeline, this campaign was included with the release of the Contact expansion pack.
To be clear, this is a non-canonical campaign that was included with the release of the Contact expansion pack.
First Points of Contact
U.S.-led NATO forces are conducting joint military exercises with their allies in the semi-abandoned region of Nadbór, Livonia, during heightened tensions with Russia. Playing as Specialist Aiden Rodwell, a drone technician for the US Army is what gamers can expect. Soon after the exercises begin, an incident will set off a chain of events that will lead to the first contact between humans and unexplained entities…
A tactical shooter in a sandbox environment has always been a hallmark of ArmA games, and ArmA 3 is no exception. Players can command an infantry squad, drive ground vehicles and boats, and fly various fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft using a third/first-person perspective camera. Like its predecessor, ArmA 3 has a single-player and multiplayer mode via the Steam client. With the new Eden editor in ArmA 3, developers can create scenarios and campaigns that are far more expansive than in previous ArmA games that relied on the old 2D-style mission editor.