Barou, after being persuaded by Lorenzo to team up with Snuffy for the forthcoming match against Ubers, did so in the previous episode of the comic series. Barou stipulated that he would only play if it meant he could win King of Football and not someone who would replace Snuffy for altruistic reasons. Unfortunately, the next manga chapter had to be put off. There is, however, no need to fret; the anticipated chapter will now be available on the previously announced day. As here we will discuss blue lock chapter 217 release date and many other things related to it.
Blue Lock Chapter 217 Release Date
On Wednesday, May 10, 2023, at 12:00 AM JST, Kodansha’s Weekly Magazine will publish Blue Lock Chapter 217. Digital copies of the magazine above are currently available in various formats, including the Reader Store, Apple iBooks, and others, so readers worldwide can catch up on the latest chapter at the times listed below.
- Monday, May 9 at 7:00 a.m. PST
- 9 a.m. on May 9th, Central Time
- On the 9th of May at 10 a.m. EST,
- Monday, May 9th, 3:00 PM BST.
- On the 9th of May, around 4 o’clock in Europe,
- It is 8:30 p.m. on May 9 in India.
- On the 9th of May at 11 p.m., Philippine Time,
- The 10th of May at 12:30 PM AEST
Here are some recent articles of anime release date:
- Solo Leveling Release Date: Expectations From This Anime Series
- Rurouni Kenshin Release Date: When Did This Anime Come Out?
- The Defenders Season 2 Release Date: Will It Ever Happen, Or Will The Studio Call It Off?
What Happened In The Previous Chapter?
Snuffy offers Barou the position of his successor at the beginning of the chapter, but Barou declines. Barou’s teammates overhear his chat with Snuffy and begin to respect him for making the right call. Barou claims his ultimate goal in football is to be the king of the field alone. Lorenzo approaches Barou during his meditation and shares how Snuffy has allowed him to realize his full potential and live the life of his dreams.
He claims that he was abandoned by his parents when he was a child, making his life difficult. Snuffy approaches him one day and offers him a job working with him. In exchange, he gives Lorenzo a set of gold crowns to replace his decayed teeth.
In the next panel, we’re back in the present, where Snuffy has again visited Lorenzo and Barou to see if they want to join him for the training. Barou gives in this time. After receiving advice from Snuffy, Barou scores his team’s first goal against Ubers. The score is now tied at one.