The Children’s Place Inc., headquartered in New Jersey, is a specialized store of children’s clothing and accessories. Children’s Place, Place, Baby Place, and Gymboree are some of the brands it sells.
It had 955 shops in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico as of October 31, 2015, as well as an online store at www.childrensplace.com and 90 overseas stores run by franchise partners in 12 countries.
How To Apply-
- To apply for Children’s Place credit cards, go to the page.
- To apply, you must be over the age of 18.
- A valid government-issued photo ID, as well as a tax identification number, are required (SSN)
- A street address or an APO/FPO address is required. There are no post offices in this area.
Comenity Capital Bank provides the card.
The card isn’t available to everyone
The Children’s Place is a well-known children’s clothing and accessories retailer established in the United States. They now have over 1,000 locations and are well-liked by both parents and children. My Place Rewards, a substantial rewards program, gives shoppers bonus points and savings.
There’s also a credit card available for people who want to make the most of this scheme. Continue reading for details on how to apply for a Children’s Place Credit Card.
- You must be an 18-year-old major in your state or territory.
- Because they do not accept PO box addresses, you must have a street address, a rural route, and an APO/FPO (fleet post office) postal address.
- Applicants must provide a government-issued photo ID card as well as an ITIN or SSN number.
Who Qualifies for the Program?
— Childrensplace (@childrensplace) November 11, 2018
- How to Apply for A Torrid Credit Card And Make a Payment
- How Can I Access or Manage My Victoria’s Secret Credit Card?
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the reward card:
- Even low credit scores of 525 can be authorized for this credit card, but it should not be less than 525.
- You must go to the store outlets on a regular basis to shop.
- In order to determine appropriate credit limits, you must know your net annual income.
Is there a charge each year?
- There are no annual fees with this credit card, and you will not be charged for using it.
Credit card limit
The card’s credit limit is determined by the applicant’s creditworthiness, although several users have reported receiving credit limits ranging from $200 to $500. Because it’s a store card, the credit limits don’t go up after six months or a year.
- For your first Place credit card purchase, you’ll earn a 30% discount.
- You can earn a 25% discount on one-time purchases made during the month of your child’s birth as a gift for his or her birthday.
- For every dollar spent at the store, you’ll gain double the number of points.
- The best thing is that when you apply for a credit card for the first time, you will receive a 20% discount.
Is it possible to use a credit card issued by Children’s Place in any location?
The Children’s Place credit card is useful since it may be used anywhere and provides more flexibility. The Citi double cash card features an 18-month BT offer that allows you to earn 2% cashback on all purchases made with the card.
Children’s Place is a credit card issued by which bank?
The Children’s Place credit card is provided by Comenity Capital Bank.
The following is some information regarding the Children’s Place credit card. You can test using their card as a regular shopper, but don’t forget to read more about it here.
The My Place Rewards Credit Card, like most store credit cards, gives you a bonus when you shop at the Children’s Place. It also allows parents to finance their purchases at Children’s Place in a simple and convenient manner.