Season 25 of Diablo 3 adds new content to the action role-playing game that has been available for nearly a decade. If you want to get the most out of the event and get the new awards, you need to know when it begins and ends.
Dates for the beginning and end of Season 25 of Diablo 3 are still unknown, despite Blizzard’s repeated promises to provide them. There is typically a two-week gap between seasons, but this can be as long as four weeks in exceptional cases. Seasons in this game last anywhere from 70 to 136 days.
Seasons in Diablo 3 usually begin on Fridays and terminate the following Sundays. While this is often the case, it is important to remember that there have been times when the rule was broken. Both Season 23 and Season 22 were exceptionally long for the game, clocking in at 128 and 110 days, respectively.
As previously reported, Blizzard has announced that Season 25 of Diablo 3 will be available on the Public Test Realm (PTR) on November 4, 2021, with the full release date set for December 7, 2021.
Since Season 24 will conclude on December 5, 2021, we now know that Season 25 will premiere on December 10, 2021. That’s a week earlier than our original estimate, and it gives us a better notion of when the end date might actually occur.
- Diablo 3 Season 25 start date: December 10, 2021, at 5 PM PST/CEST/KST
- Diablo 3 Season 25 end date: April 10, 2022
The conclusion of Season 25 was announced for April 10, 2022, in late March 2022.
Diablo 3 Season 25 Theme
In Season 25 of Diablo 3, players will be able to use Soul Shards with abilities inspired by the series’ most notorious antagonists to unleash the wrath of Hell upon their enemies. The designer describes it as a tool to “inflict fresh sorts of anguish and suffering on the demons of Sanctuary” while also delving into Nephalem’s shadowy history.
- Morgan Freeman Net Worth (Updated 2022)
- Britney Spears Net Worth 2022: Biography, And All Latest Updates
Diablo 3 Season 25 Cosmetic Rewards
Winner of Season 13 In addition to the restoration of the set helm and shoulder pieces, players will once again have access to Imperius-themed portraits and the Blaine’s Bear companion pet.
In addition to The Dark Lordling Pet, the Pane of Tristram Portrait will be awarded to all Season 25 Guardian Journey finishers.
Diablo 3 Season 25 Journey Rewards
The Lords of Hell, from Diablo 3, include When the player has completed the Season Journey but does not yet have access to the additional four stash tabs, Season grants them access to one additional stash tab. The current Season Journey objectives are as follows:
- Complete a Torment XIII Rift in under 5 minutes
- Complete Greater Rift 60 sole
- Kill Cydaea on Torment XIII in under 15 seconds
- Reforge a Legendary or Set item
- Augment an Ancient item with a Level 50 or greater Legendary Gem
- Level three Legendary Gems to 55
- Complete two Conques
Diablo 3 Season 25 Seasonal Conquests
Seasonal Conquests are trophies for hardcore and softcore players who compete for the highest ranks in the game. While Sprinter and Speed Racer focus on pure speedrunning, Divinity and Lionhearted emphasize soloing difficult Greater Rifts.
Stars and Curses! Masters of the Universe and Masters of Sets are focused on completing predetermined dungeons while Align tasks you with killing a large number of creatures during Cursed Chest events.
Diablo 3 Season 25 Haedrig’s Gift
The class sets unlocked by completing specific chapters of the Season Journey have also been updated for Season 25. While The Lords of Hell is active, here are the Haedrig’s Gift sets you can obtain:
- Barbarian – Might of the Earth
- Crusader – Thorns of the Invoker
- Demon Hunter – The Shadow’s Mantle
- Monk – Monkey King’s Garb
- Necromancer – Grace of Inarius
- Witch Doctor – Raiment of the Jade Harvester
- Wizard – Firebird’s Finery
- While you’re taking a break from slaughtering dozens of demons, here’s what Blizzard has revealed so far about Diablo 4’s open environment and character customization.
Follow us on Twitter to get the newest PC gaming news, subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook, and join our Discord server. There may also be affiliate links included, which may earn us a profit if you make a purchase. We appreciate it.
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls and Diablo III are both related games.