There is a slew of new tools for global collaboration, but one app and website stand out. This app turns your iPhone or Android device into an on-the-go conference call meeting hub, and it’s completely free to use. Get free conference calls started right away, no matter where you are. You’ll have no trouble running meetings with its assistance. It’s also free to communicate with anyone, anywhere in the world.
Sign up for a FreeConference.com account or use the app to get started. You can start your first conference right away by clicking “Start now,” or you can schedule it for the future.
You may check also:-
- Conference calls with up to 400 participants can be held
- Initiates or schedules calls with the press of a button while traveling.
- Participants can be selected from your centralized address book.
- You can now accommodate callers from all over the world with the Time Zone feature.
- Plan ahead of time by posting a schedule online so that callers can see what will be discussed.
- Organize regular gatherings? With a few mouse clicks, you can set up recurring calls.
- Participants from around the world can be reached through international phone numbers.
- Video and screen sharing without charge
How To Install A Free iPhone Conference Call App
Open the Apple App Store on your iPhone or iPad to download the free conference call app.
Search for a “free conference call app” and then pick the appropriate app.
Then click on “GET” to finish. When the installation is complete, click ‘Tap’ on Install and wait.
How To Get A Free Android Conference Call App
Use your Android phone’s browser to go to Google Play and find the free conference call app.
After that, search for the “freeconference.com app.”
Select the right app and click on the Install button, then wait for it to be installed.
Download Free Conference Call App For Pc Windows 10/7/xp/vista/macintosh
An Android Emulator is required if you want to use and download the “free conference app for Windows PC or Mac.” Listed below are the steps to take.
- Download and install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks, Bignox, and others on a PC like a laptop or desktop.
- After the emulator has been successfully installed, open it and sign in with your Gmail account.
- The Google Play store will now appear on the emulator. Google play store will open after you double-click on it.
- Search for “free conference app” and then pick the right one from the results.
- You can now proceed to the installation phase by clicking on the Install button. And then sit tight and wait for it to complete the installation process.
How To Use A Free Conference App?
Follow these simple instructions to start holding meetings with the Free Conference app on your phone or tablet.
- To begin, download and set up the free conference app on your phone or tablet.
- Open your account and log in.
- Then You can easily host a live, no-cost conference by joining the meeting or inviting others.
Join the free conference app and meet new people by sharing this post with your contacts. Get the latest tech news by following pabaon.com.