RoccStar is an American who makes music, writes songs, and raps. He is worth $2.5 million. Leon Roccstar Youngblood Jr. is his real name. He is known for writing songs for big names like Chris Brown, Jennifer Lopez, Fergie, Rita Ora, Post Malone, Kendrick Lamar, Melissa Etheridge, and Prince Royce. In 2015, his best single, “Rude,” which was on the movie Fifty Shades of Grey’s soundtrack, were nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Soundtrack. He is a musician who records for Atlantic Records. Find out how Roccstar got famous and how he spends his millions of dollars.
You may read more:-
- Noah Schnapp Net worth, Career And Girlfriend Updates 2022!
- Jeff Beck Net worth, Career And Family Updates 2022!
- Elodie Grace Orkin Net worth, Career And Early Life Updates 2022!
Roccstar’s Early Years
Leon Youngblood Jr. was born in San Diego, California, on October 31, 1989. He is the son of Leon Youngblood Sr. and Ginger Youngblood. He had four brothers and sisters when he was growing up. At Hollywood High School, he did things in the arts and on stage. Chris Lighty, Roccstar’s father, put him in touch with a broker. The broker became Roccstar’s manager and helped him get a deal with Epic Records. He then joined Primary Wave Music in 2012.
Roccstar’s Personal Life
RoccStar dated singer Kris Stephens, and they had a son together named Syhre Leon. But they go their separate ways. Angel Brinks, who stars on “Basketball Wives,” and Roccstar just had another son. Angel Brinks already has two kids from her first marriage, a son and a daughter.
Who Is Rocc Start Dating?
RoccStar keeps a low profile when it comes to his love life and personal relationships. If you’d want to stay up to date on the relationship between these two characters, please check back frequently. RoccStar’s past relationships, ex-girlfriends, and hookups are all good examples to use here. When asked about his or her marital status, RoccStar would like to remain anonymous. A person is said to be “dating” if he or she is actively seeking romantic relationships with various people at any one time in their lives. The term “dating” is used to describe when two unmarried celebrities are seen together in public. This implies that they were seen together in public and it is unclear if they are simply friends, exploring a more intimate relationship, or romantically engaged.
You may read also:-
- Bart Bryant Net worth, Career And Early Life Updates 2022!
- Kayla Rae Vesce’s Net Worth And Career Details 2022!
- The Rock Dwayne Johnson’s Net Worth, Income & More Info 2022!
Rocc Star’s Producer Career
RoccStar Producer began his music career in 2012 after getting a deal with Primary Wave Music Records. Leon Youngblood Sr. and his father co-produced the Maya Angelou film. As of 2013, he had collaborated with Chris Brown on six tracks on the album X, including the lead hit, Fine China. As a member of the J.Lo team in 2014, he wrote several songs. After releasing his debut EP in 2015, he founded RoccAge Entertainment. Among the many artists who have worked with him throughout the course of his career are Post Malone, Terence Coles, Prince Royce, Rihanna, and Wiz Khalifa, among others, as well as Kelly, Usher, Jasmine V, and Kendrick Lamar. He’s worked with a variety of labels, including Republic, Dutchess, BMG, RCA, Interscope, Capitol, and ME Records. The video for his song Confidence appeared on Billboard in 2014, and he is currently signed to Atlantic Records. His song Rude was featured in the film Fifty Shades of Grey.
Roccstar’s Net Worth
RoccStar Producer is thought to have a net worth of $3 million. He gets paid more than $200,000 a year. He has a big net worth and salary because of what he has done as a music producer, composer, singer, and rapper.
|Net Worth:||$3 Million|
|Profession:||Music Producer, Rapper|
RoccStar’s Net Worth Growth Per Year
|Net Worth in 2022||$ 3 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$2 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$1.8 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$1 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$0.6 Million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$0.5 Million|
RoccStar has an impressive collection of luxury cars, including a Lamborghini, a Rolls Royce, and a Ferrari.
- As part of Chris Brown’s ‘X’ album, RoccStar collaborated with Diplo and Timbaland on six tracks, including the lead single, ‘Fine China.’ A Grammy Award nomination in the Best Urban Contemporary Album category was made for this album in 2014. ‘Confidence,’ his first single and music video, debuted on Billboard in the same year.
- Maya Angelou Project, a collaboration between Leon Youngblood Sr., his father, and Roccstar, was released in 2015.Roccstar used Maya Angelou’s iconic lyrics to compose music. His own entertainment firm, RoccAge Entertainment, began in 2015.
- He also contributed to Jennifer Lopez’s album with several songs. Numerous record labels have employed him throughout the years, including RCA Records, RCA/Dutchess BMG/RCA/Republic/Capitol/Interscope/ME/etc.In 2014, RoccStar produced and penned the song “Clueless” for Usher, which was released as the album’s lead single.
- In addition to Rihanna, Post Malone, and Kendrick Lamar, he’s worked with a number of other musicians. He appeared on 12 episodes of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, which he joined in Season 5 of 2018. In the Metaverse, RoccStar owns and created the NFT collection ‘Roaring Roccstar,’ which is a collection of NFTs.
- Additionally, Tyron Woodley, Austin Mahone, and Prince Royce are part of the collection, as well as Flo Rida, NeYo, and Austin Mahone. Concerts were staged in order to entice potential customers. There are hopes that the collection will occupy a significant position in the NFT community.
- Additionally, RoccStar serves as the President of Valiant Eagle, a media entertainment company. He has also released a new NFT collection, dubbed ‘Genesis Roaring Roccstars,’ on the OpenSea marketplace.