Torrid, founded in 2001, is a North American store of women’s clothes, intimates, swimwear, and accessories in sizes 10 to 30. Torrid is one of the most rapidly expanding retailers, with over 600 locations in the United States and Canada and more on the way.
The Torrid credit card comes with several benefits, including an extra 5% off every day, 40% off your first Torrid credit card purchase online, and a $15 off $50 welcome offer when you use your Torrid credit card.
You must make a payment by the due date after you have used your Torrid card. What you should know is as follows.
When Is The Best Time To Pay Off Your Torrid Credit Card?
A “Summary of account activity” and “Payment information” section will appear on your Torrid credit card statement. Your new balance, minimum payment due, and payment due date are all listed under the payment information section.
When you register for website access, you can choose to use paperless billing. You’ll get an email reminder when your bill is due when you enroll. For accounts in good standing, the credit card due date can be adjusted once a year.
HELP! Every time I enter the code for my Haute cash it’s not working and my shipping comes up as $28??? pic.twitter.com/Irl3LW34dj
— Mamacita (@Bdumbrowsky) July 11, 2018
To be considered on-time, you must submit your payment by 6 p.m. on the due date. Allow up to two additional business days for processing and withdrawal of monies from your banking institution when making an online payment.
How to Make a Payment on a Torrid Credit Card
A Torrid credit card payment can be made in several ways. You can pay your bill in four different ways.
Torrid Credit Card Payments on the Internet
You can quickly pay your Torrid credit card balances online if you have a Torrid credit card. You can plan your payments up to 30 days ahead of time with Comenity Bank. To set up an online payment, follow these steps:
- At the Torrid card website, sign up for a Torrid credit card login. From the options, choose “Register.” To get started, you’ll need your credit card account number, ZIP code, and your Social Security number’s last four digits.
- Enter your bank account and routing details using your Torrid login. You’ll need a checking account to do this. Torrid’s payment system does not support debit card payments.
- Make the payment on your statement before the due date.
- If you forget your login or password and are locked out of your online account, you can reset it and log back in. If you fail to log in to your account after many attempts, Torrid will temporarily suspend your account and send an email to the email address on file. Instructions for resetting your password will be included in the email.
Using Bill Pay through your bank to pay your Torrid credit card
Most banks have a bill-paying option available online. This is a recurring payment to a merchant that you set up through your bank. You want the money to go to Torrid in this scenario. You don’t have to worry about anything because the bank sends the money to the vendor you choose on the day you set. Setting up a payment with your bank would be the next best thing because Torrid does not offer an autopay facility.
Mailing a Payment to Torrid
You can send your check to the following address:
- San Antonio, TX 78265-9584 Comenity Bank, P.O. Box 659584
If your credit card statement contains a payment coupon, provide it. If you don’t, write your Torrid account number in the memo line of your check to ensure proper processing.
Using the Phone to Make a Payment on a Torrid Credit Card
Call Torrid’s credit card number at 800-853-2921 to make a payment over the phone. To complete the transaction, you’ll need your Torrid credit card information, as well as your bank account and routing numbers.