The fourth season of Netflix’s popular stalker thriller is almost here, so you can stop searching the internet for information and start watching something much more thrilling: the show itself. But keep your expectations in check: You’ll have to wait another month for Part 2 of Season 4 after the first half of the season premieres on February 9. More time to speculate, surely?
Joe Goldberg (Penn Badgley) was last seen prowling the streets of Paris while wearing a disguise, implying that he had moved abroad after killing his wife Love Quinn (Victoria Pedretti), giving away his child, and fabricating his own death. You know, Joe Goldberg’s usual fare.
All indications were that he would travel to Paris in search of Marienne Bellamy (Tati Gabrielle), the librarian who fell in love with him before learning the truth about his sick, murderous tendencies in the Season 3 finale.
The majority of Season 4 will take place in London, where Joe has found a new profession, a new name, and a new, potentially homicidal social circle. However, Joe won’t spend the entire season there. Here is all the information we have about You Season 4.
You Season 4 Release Date
On February 9 at 12 a.m. PT in the US, Netflix published the first five episodes. Episodes were accessible to UK residents starting at 8 a.m. GMT. Currently, March 9 is the date for Part 2. In London, filming commenced on March 21 and was completed on August 27.
london, he's your problem now. 🇬🇧 YOU S4 Part 1 is now streaming. pic.twitter.com/H4A5fxc5qo
— YOU (@YouNetflix) February 9, 2023
- The Grinch 2 Release Date: Is There Any Confirm Release Date for The Film?
- Tulsa King Season 2 Release Date: Is This Drama Series Confirmed In 2023?
You Season 4 Cast
There are numerous new characters joining the ensemble for Season 4 after Joe departed his suburban existence in Madre Linda. Tati Gabrielle will be back as Marienne Bellamy, while Badgley clearly makes a cameo appearance as Joe Goldberg using the guise of Jonathan Moore.
Main cast members:
- Penn Badgley as Joe Goldberg, now known as Jonathan Moore
- Tati Gabrielle as Marienne Bellamy, Joe’s former librarian boss and obsession from Season 3
- Charlotte Ritchie (Ghosts) as Kate, who will be Joe’s newest obsession despite her disliking him from the get-go. She also may be onto his dark secrets
- Stephen Hagan as Malcom, an out-of-touch party boy and Kate’s boyfriend
- Lukas Gage (Euphoria, The White Lotus) will play rich kid and fellow ex-pat Adam, a gambler and owner of the club where the friend group likes to party
- Tilly Keeper (Eastenders) as Lady Phoebe, a popular socialite, and Kate’s BFF. She’s also Adam’s girlfriend.
- Ed Speleers (Outlander) as Rhys Montrose, an eccentric author, and aspiring politician. He worked his way up after being born into poverty and seems to be the most level-headed of the friend group
- Ben Wiggins as Roald, another aristocratic longtime friend of Kate’s who may be hiding his own dark secrets
- Amy Leigh Hickman as Professor Moore’s literature student Nadia
- Eve Austin as Gemma, probably the most tone-deaf of the elite Oxford friend group
Other new cast members include Niccy Lin, Aidan Cheng, Ozioma Whenu, Dario Coates, Sean Pertwee, Brad Alexander, Alison Pargeter, and Adam James.
You Season 3 Plot
To put it mildly, your third season’s end was quite dramatic. Even by his standards, Joe did a bit too far when he killed his wife Love (Victoria Pedretti), left their infant with another family, pretended to die, baked his own toe into a pie to blame Love for the tragedy, and then set fire to his suburban California home.
When we last saw Joe, he was going by “Nick,” and he had just arrived in Paris to look for Marienne, who is a native of that city. The majority of You season 4 will, as far as we know, take place in London, with a little portion of the season momentarily taking place in Paris.
It was announced at the Netflix Tudum event that Joe had adopted a new persona. He is currently posing as Jonathan Moore, a college lecturer. This makes sense given that Royal Holloway University served as the venue for some of the show’s filming. He hasn’t yet made clear what he’s doing in his new life, though.
And it’s not just the location that will be different this time around. Speaking to Entertainment Tonight(opens in new tab), Badgley said: “The tone is similar but it’s shifting in that there is a different format. We’re using a different format,” he emphasized. “It’s almost like we’re shifting the genre slightly. And I think it works.”
That shift in genre takes us into murder mystery territory, as Joe is the one being watched this time around. He’s being terrorized by the so-called ‘Eat the Rich Killer’, who’s picking off London’s elite one by one. Oh, and they know Joe’s real identity, too.
- Electric Dreams Season 2 Release Date: When Will It Release? Latest Updates 2023!
- Ant-Man Release Date: Is This Film Release Date Confirmed For This Year?
We hope this article will satisfy your needs and that you enjoy it. If you found this helpful post, kindly comment in the area below.